SHARK BAY PRODUCT RANGE
Operating since 1963, our vessels fish seasonally in the Shark Bay fishery, located south of Carnarvon in the North West of Australia.
Shark Bay King Prawns are renowned for their beautiful rainbow tail, light colour and sweet salty taste. They are extremely versatile and can be used in a wide variety of cuisines.
Shark Bay Tiger Prawns have a rich flavour and a firm texture. Renowned for their vibrant red stripes they are perfect to cook in the shell.
A scallop is a bivalve – a mollusc with a hinged shell. Several species occur off the coast of Western Australia, including the delicious saucer scallop (Ylistrum Balloti).
BLUE SWIMMER CRAB
The meat from our whole crabs is hand picked and packed into bags with a perfect ratio of claw, body and leg meat. Cooking with raw crab meat maximises the flavour of the product and the Shark Bay region.
- Coral Prawns (Whole Frozen at Sea)
- Endeavour Prawns (Whole Frozen at Sea)
- Loligo Squid / North West Squid (Whole Frozen at Sea)
- Moreton Bay Bugs (Whole Frozen at Sea)
- Cuttlefish (Cleaned Fillets and Tentacles)
- Silver Whiting (Whole Frozen or Crumbed Fillets)
- Flathead fillets (Whole Frozen or Crumbed Fillets)
- Mantis Shrimp (Whole Frozen at Sea)
- Octopus (Whole Frozen at Sea)